Monday, March 14, 2011

I Heart Faces: Sun Flare

Ever since she was just a tiny little thing, my Mouse has curled up on my bed in the morning to watch cartoons. Once she is up there she will wiggle around to find that one little patch of sun on the bed to rest her head in. She takes after her mommy, as I often find myself in search of that one little glorious spot of warm sun too.

The challenge at I Heart Faces this week is Sun Flare. Such a fun challenge with so many neat entries to go check out! Here is my entry.  Just looking at this photo makes me feel that sun wash over me like a blanket, even on this dreary and rainy day here in California.


Love,

6 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! I always seem to find them when you enter challenges! This is soo sweet! I love the focus on her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely and peaceful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very sweet.....What a great moment to capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a striking photo! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete